RRG-Online, is our own implementation of Relative Rotation Graphs in co-operation with our partner Optuma. This will soon become a subscription based service with pricing depending on the duration of your subscription. For the time being you can use RRG-Online to find out if it will help you to get a handle on the rotational nature of the markets that we cover. And please do let us know what you think or any suggestions that you may have in the forums or through the contact form at the bottom of this page.
As our primary philosophy is to partner with major websites, data vendors, and software developers, RRG-Online is designed to be a light-weight implementation only offering a limited amount of pre-defined universes.
We are not planning to become a full-fledged data vendor nor a dedicated software development company.
If you want to have more flexibility and functionality around Relative Rotation Graphs, please take a look at the services offered by one of our partners.
The RRG-Online implementation here offers Relative Rotation Graphs for the following universes/benchmarks:
- AEX stocks (Dutch Stock Index) against AEX Index
- STOXX European sectors against STOXX 600 Index
- S&P 500 Sectors (GICS I) against S&P 500 Index
- Euro STOXX 50 stocks against Euro STOXX 50 Index
- G10 FOREX against USD
Although the universes are pre-defined and cannot be changed by the user the web-app give you the following functionality:
- Toggle the display of securities on / off
- Set the length of the trail
- Animate the rotation
- Scroll-zoom in/out
- zoom in/out on the canvas zooms both axes
- zoom in/out on the axes zooms only that axis
- Drag plot within boundaries of the canvas
- Snap axes to zoom in to use maximum real estate at fixed point in time
- Snap axes to zoom in to use maximum real estate for complete historical rotation
- Play historical rotation
- By manually dragging the slider on the brush chart through history
- By using the play button (start/stop functionality)